COVID-19 Health information
Stay Safe, Get Tested.
Resurgence Wellness is currently offering two types of Coronavirus Diagnostic Testing, as well as Coronavirus Antibody Testing.Our diagnostic testing will show if you have an active coronavirus infection and should take steps to begin a quarantine for yourself, friends, or family. Currently we are offering two different types of diagnostic tests – a PCR test that looks for genetic material, the viral RNA, and an antigen test that detects specific proteins on the surface of the coronavirus. Antigen tests are also known as “rapid tests”. Antigen tests can come back with results within 15-45 minutes, while the PCR test may take several days to display results. We are also able to perform an antibody test that identifies individuals who may have been exposed to the coronavirus and have developed an adaptive immune response. Antibodies can take several days or weeks to develop after you have an infection and may stay in your bloodstream long after your recovery. By appointment only. Please call or schedule an appointment online.
COVID-19 Health Information
PATIENT AND CLIENT SAFETY INFORMATION
The health and safety of our clients and employees is our No. 1 priority.
Please notify the staff before you arrive for your appointment if you are experiencing symptoms or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Depending on what kind of service you are booked for, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
We are taking all possible health and safety precautions, such as:
- High touch areas are regularly disinfected with approved CDC recommended cleaning supplies.
- When you arrive, you will be taken directly back to a room.
- Hand sanitizer is widely available throughout the clinic.
- Each room is disinfected between each visit.
- All staff members and clients are required to wear a mask when coming into the clinic.
- Protective barriers have been placed at the front desk.
Here are a few things you can do on your own to help keep yourself and those around you healthy:
- Wash your hands frequently and/or use hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent ethyl alcohol
- Avoid touching your face, eyes or nose to reduce the spread of germs
- Cover your cough or sneeze into your elbow/arm. Infections like the corona virus spread through the tiny droplets in coughs and sneezes.
SERVICE AND TREATMENT INFORMATION:
We are currently offering all available services and treatments.